Dragon's vocabularies are very large. Despite this, however, there are words that Dragon is not familiar with. In these cases, you will need to add those words or phrases to it's vocabulary. Fret not, this process is very quick and painless!
1. Launch Dragon Medical Practice Edition 2 if it isn't already open by double clicking the desktop icon, clicking the icon on the taskbar if present, or by simply opening the start menu in windows and typing in "Dragon Medical Practice Edition", and then pressing enter.
2. Once Dragon opens, either select a profile to load or wait for Dragon to load your profile.
3. Once Dragon has finished loading, navigate to and click on "Vocabulary" on the Dragon Bar.
4. From there, scroll down the list until you see the option "Vocabulary Manager" and then click on it.
5. Once the vocabulary editor is open, type the word into the "Written As" box. Once typed, simply click on the "Add" button on the lower right side of the vocabulary manager.
6. Once added, it is suggested that you locate/click on the recently added word and then click "Train" on the lower right hand side of the vocabulary manager.
7. Once the Train window is open, click on "Go" and then speak the word you just added into the mic. Repeat this step 3-5 times and then click "Done".