Sometimes there are words that are in the vocabulary that you no longer need. To delete them, do the following steps:
1. Launch Dragon Medical Practice Edition 2 if it isn't already open by double clicking the desktop icon, clicking the icon on the taskbar if present, or by simply opening the start menu in windows and typing in "Dragon Medical Practice Edition", and then pressing enter.
2. Once Dragon opens, either select a profile to load or wait for Dragon to load your profile.
3. Once Dragon has finished loading, navigate to and click on "Vocabulary" on the Dragon Bar.
4. From there, scroll down the list until you see the option "Vocabulary Manager" and then click on it.
5. Once the vocabulary editor is open, either scroll down the list to locate the word you are wanting to delete or type the word into the "Written As" box to automatically search the vocabulary for the written word. Once located, click on the word in the list.
6. Once you locate the chosen word in the list, click on "Delete" and then confirm your deletion when asked.